Bihar Board 10th Exam Paper Pattern 2020, Previous Year Question Paper & Tips: All the candidates and aspirants who are ready and up to appear for the Class 10 examinations conducted by the Bihar board in the state, may already have the idea about the question paper pattern, but in case if not, one must understand and get the information about the pattern of the exam paper, either it can also be known from your subject teacher or previous year paper (in case only if it is not changed), knowing the pattern before appearing for the exam is useful as student may feel easy while writing the exam as he already know what kind of the sections would be asked in the question paper.
Apart from the paper pattern, the previous year papers also plays a vital role for the candidates in better way to get an idea regarding the type of questions asked, and even in some cases, one or more than one question could also be repeated, although many model paper issuers or publishers may publish or include many question from the previous years papers, now to get it, students has many ways, the first one and easy one would be asking your seniors regarding the same, the other one is, asking your school subject teacher or school authority for it, as they may have the last year’s paper, and finally you can also check it here online, if available we may update the information here till then don’t worry, it would be easy for the student.
Bihar Board Examination 2020 Information
- Exam conducting Authority: BSEB (Bihar Board of Secondary Education or Examination)
- Examination Name: Bihar Board Class 10 Examination
- Examination Schedule: 17th February To 25th February 2020
- Number of candidates registered for exams: May be Available after Results
- Admit Card Release Date: It’s not Available now
- Official websites of Bihar Board:
There are many tips which a student can follow for a better routine for the exams as well as appearing for the exams, it is also recommended for the candidates to improve their hand writing if possible and avoid the habbit of cutting and re-writing (if someone have), better think and write once properly instead of cut and re-write. Pencil work also plays a vital role, incase if there is a requirement of pencil work, make sure to do it with pencil only instead of using pen there. Analyze and understand the paper properly and attempt the questions based on the instruction provided, may be in booklet etc and make sure to read all instructions properly. check out the more tips here.
Tips for Students Appearing the Bihar Board BSEB 10th Class Exams
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam hall at least before 10-20 minutes before the exam begins
- Prepare in a proper schedule or routine with taking care of the health also along with proper diet
- Don’t take too much stress, divide the good syllabus and learn in a proper way to go ahead
- If required check out the previous year papers in a better way to understand or have an idea about it
- Make use of pencil work etc wherever needed, complete the paper on or before time.